Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida, offers patients comprehensive care for all their musculoskeletal disorders. Board-certified orthopedic surgeons Chaim Rogozinski, MD, Abraham Rogozinski, MD, and Joshua Rogozinski, MD, are fellows of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons who have worked tirelessly to improve outcomes for patients.
The Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic surgeons are experts at diagnosing and treating bone, joint, and muscle problems. They develop personalized treatment plans to suit every patient's unique needs, and existing patients rate the doctors very highly for their skill, willingness to listen, and compassion. Their aim is to form a respectful relationship with patients that makes them partners in excellent medical care.
Patients of Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic receive expert treatment for a variety of common disorders, from tennis elbow, shoulder, elbow and joint reconstruction, ankle sprains, carpal tunnel syndrome, and rotator cuff injuries, to joint pain in the hip, knee, shoulder, and elbow, and back pain.
In addition to general orthopedics, Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic specializes in adult spine and joint reconstruction. They ensure patients benefit from the latest cutting-edge techniques and technologies, combining innovation with time-tested therapies.
To find out more about the exceptional services available at Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic, call or book an appointment online today.
We have published in 14 surgical spine textbooks, 4 surgical training videos, as well as being involved in spinal research and development of 19 patents. We've designed 11 surgical instruments and have pioneered various surgical techniques for the spine and orthopedic surgery.
* Our surgeons and dedicated medical staff offer a comprehensive approach to your spine and musculoskeletal problems. At the ROGOZINSKI ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC, your physician/surgeon has advanced training and expertise in methods developed to optimize your treatment and recovery.
* The clinic has implemented an innovative electronic medical records system and designed an attractive facility that promotes a patient friendly environment.
* Convenient access to state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and physical therapy services are available on campus. These services complement our ability to provide a full range of treatment options that include conservative and non-operative care which many times avoids the need for surgery.
* In conditions that require surgical intervention, our surgeons are able to offer a wide range of procedures. Many of these techniques have been developed by the Drs. Rogozinski; these include arthroscopic and minimally invasive techniques, as well as traditional surgical procedures.
* Our goal is to provide cutting edge technology and treatment that is individualized, while at the same time providing personal treatment in a caring environment, to maximize your outcomes.
Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic accepts most major insurance plans. Here is a list of some of the major insurance plans we accept. If you do not see your insurance plan listed, please call our office to confirm.
The physicians of the Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic are members of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Duval County Medical Society, The Florida Orthopedic Society, and The North American Spine Society.
"I had an excellent experience at the Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic."
"Thank you to Rogozinski Orthopedic Clinic to getting me back to myself!"
"Doctor Chaim Rogozinski is an excellent Doctor. He is caring and an outstanding. "